Get your Answers
- Is your website secure?
- How do I pay for my order?
- When will my credit card be charged?
- I'm having problems while using the shopping cart. What should I do?
- You don't have THE track I want !
- Why don't you sell my preferred format ?
- My download was interrupted. What can I do ?
- What if I do not like the tracks I have bought? Can I get a refund?
- I have a problem with a track that I purchased. What should I do?
- I am an artist or label and would like you to sell my digital releases, who do I speak to?
- I am having issues using the site. What's wrong ?
- I have an amazing idea for Flyzik. Where should I send it?
Is your website secure?
Flyzik.com uses the most up-to-date technology and security features, as well as strict internal guidelines, to safeguard the privacy of your personal information from unauthorized access or improper use. We employ SSL encryption to secure your personal data information. You are safe here.
How do I pay for my order?
As all payment are processed by Paypal, you can checkout using your Paypal account or American Express, Visa, Master Card, Solo credit cards and most of the credit cards available in each country.
When will my credit card be charged?
Your card is charged after you complete the Checkout Process. If there is a problem charging your card, you will be advised of this.
I am having issues while using the shopping cart. What should I do?
You don't have THE track I want !
Send your wishlist to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to make available your favorite artists, labels or tracks as soon as possible.
Why don't you sell my preferred audio file format?
We only provide 320kbps MP3 files (encoded by the labels) for the moment, and we are doing our best to make others file formats available very soon.
My download was interrupted. What can I do?
You can download the track(s) again. The Download History section allows you to download recently ordered tracks one more time. Purchased items will only be available to download for three days from the date of purchase. After this time, items which haven't been downloaded will unfortunately be lost and you will have to purchase them again to download them. However we can reset downloads from recent orders if they fail. Simply send an email with order number and track information to email@example.com
What if I do not like the tracks I have bought? Can I get a refund?
Unfortunately, there's no refund here. As you can preview the whole track, it is up to you to buy the sound you like. All sales are final and all charges from those sales are nonrefundable.
I have a problem with a track that I purchased. What should I do?
We will promptly credit your account for any file that is corrupted. In this case we ask that you write to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with:
- Order number,
- Track information (title and artist name)
- Time that the issue occurs in the track.
We will notify the label and request a replacement track. If a replacement is available, the updated track will be set for download in your library.
I am an artist or label and would like you to sell my digital releases, who do I speak to?
We'll be happy to listen to your work!! Please send an email to email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP.
I am having issues using the site. What's wrong?
You may experience issues while using Flyzik.com. Most of the time its is due to the browser/plug-ins setup. A few things to try before giving up:
- Clear your browser cache
- Update Flash
- Test with an alternate browser
- Update your browser
- Lower your browser security settings to default levels
- Check to make sure Antivirus and/or Firewalls are not blocking the site
- Disable any Ad Blockers or add exceptions for Flyzik and Google Analytics
I have an amazing idea for Flyzik. Where should I send it?
We are continually challenging ourselves to improve the user experience on the website and provide you with the best services. But we are not perfect, only humans. You might have great ideas to help us make it even better! We really appreciate getting your feedback and suggestions. Thanks for sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org.